Our fees are based on the quality of the products and materials we use and our experience in performing your scheduled treatment.
Our goal is not to let expense prevent you from benefiting from the quality of care you desire and need. We also realize that every patient’s financial situation is different. Our financial policy is intended to facilitate excellent service to you while minimizing our administrative costs.
- We ask for payment at the time of service.
- For patients who have insurance, the entire estimated patient portion is due at the time of service.
- We ask that you read and be aware of your insurance benefits, exclusions and frequency limitations. Every plan is different and changes do occur frequently.
- We will perform an initial insurance verification and do our best to provide you an estimate of your co-pay prior to your appointment. If you are covered by 2 insurance companies, you need to be aware of a duplication clause and verify whether or not your secondary insurance has standard coordination of benefits or not. This may limit your secondary insurance payment.
- As a courtesy, we will gladly process your insurance claims and estimate the amount not covered by your insurance. All incurred charges are ultimately the responsibility of the patient regardless of insurance coverage and are due within 45 days of service.
- Any balance over 90 days old will be subject to a 2.0% monthly finance charge.
- Returned checks for insufficient funds or closed accounts are subject to a $35.00 fee. If a check is returned, cash, Visa, or MasterCard will be the only accepted form of payment.
- 24-hour business day notice is required for any cancellation or rescheduled appointment. For excessive missed appointments, we reserve the right to charge a missed appointment fee of $50.00 per hour.
- If a collection agency becomes involved in the settlement of your account, all collection costs and legal fees for both parties are the responsibility of the account holder.
Although we are unable to arrange payment plans through our office, Dr. Wolfe offers financing through Care Credit. This company offers low, and in some cases, no interest payment plans. You can apply online at Care Credit, and usually receive approval in less than 15 minutes.